Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th Fireworks Video/Music

Friday evening I enjoyed great company at a friends house on 6th Street, Southeast. We gathered for food and beverage and to watch the fireworks from my friend's deck. The anticipation built, the children got "antsy" and so did I. This was going to be my first attempt at taking pictures of fireworks and I was at the ready. The neighborhood fireworks had us jumping to the deck only to be greeted with a "false start". Then it happened low into the trees at first - then soring higher. I snapped pictures fast and furious. Captured here are the best of who knows how many shots I took - I lost count. This was not as easy as I had thought especially with no tripod. So TURN YOUR SPEAKERS ON for "Stars and Stripes" music accompaniment.

No comments: