Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Last Round

My brothers and I took our trained monkey out onto Countryside Golf Course last weekend. The monkey held the camera as we reminisced. Part one of the video covers the first six holes.





Here is part 2 of The Last Round. By this point, the trained monkey was too tired to hold the camera, so I took over. Holes 7-12



I'll have the last segment uploaded to YouTube sometime soon. I apologize for video quality issues. I don't have access to the finest equipment.

1 comment:

Newt said...

In case you are wondering why the final installment of this series has yet to be posted, it's because my computer crashed and ate my hard drive. The raw video was stored on that particular hard drive. I may still have the raw video on the actual camera, So I'll be mining for it in the weeks to come.

Thom Ryder